Triangle Nails & Spa is a full-service spa and salon with a friendly relaxing atmosphere te pride ourselves on maintaining a clean
work environment for your health and enjoyment. We have a team of nail care professionals with high training, aspiring to make your experience at Triangle Nails & Spa a satisfying one. At our salon, we follow this policy for the mutual convenience of the customers and the salon
* We have the right to refuse or stop service for anyone who is rude or comes in with a bad attitude.
* Health issues or diabetes must be communicated before service.
* We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal items and gift cards.
* We do not provide refunds on services. However, we will try our best to address your issues with the services.
* Our prices are available on the menu. Please confirm the prices with the nail techs before receiving the services.
* Ask for the service which you would like to have. If you are unsure, please speak to the salon manager.
* If you are unsatisfied with our service, please speak with the manager immediately, and we will do our best to remedy the situation.
* Waxing Policies
– Only the guest and the wax technician are allowed in the waxing room while services are being performed. Guests aged 15 or younger may be accompanied in the waxing room by a parent or guardian.
– Inform your wax technician if you have any change in your skin care regimen or if you are using any oral or topical prescription acne medications.
* Appointments and Cancellations
If you are late by 10 minutes for an appointment, we will move to the next customer.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for all services.